There’s something for everyone at Middle Green. Check out the activities that you can participate in.
Training Mondays evenings on field 3 (bottom field).
Promoting responsible dog ownership and catering to anyone striving for excellence in their k9 sporting endeavors. Competitive sports dog, obedience, agility and tracking teams most welcome.
More info available here
Wednesday nights for all ages.
Come down and join Sensei Josh and enjoy some fitness and fun whilst learning self-defence.
Game On Flyball Racing club trains Wednesday evenings from 6.30pm on Field 5.
At Game On, we train dogs in the fast passed, action packed sport of flyball. We are a club that encourages everyone to achieve and will always find a place in a team for you and your dog.
Please see here for more information.
Middle Green is hosting the Greenbank Craft, Coffee and Conversation Club every Wednesday from 9am.
Everyone is welcome to bring their own craft or come and learn a new one.
We are a relaxed craft sharing group who like to chat.
Check us out on our Facebook Group
The Express Drop Off is designed so you don’t have to wait and can drop off when convenient for you. It’s as simple as “Bag, Drop & Go”.
1. Firstly, you must register online at https://consumer.containersforchange.com.au/create-account
2. Once registered, collect and place your eligible containers in durable translucent garbage bag, like the regular kitchen tidy bags you can buy from the shops.
3. Head to Middle Green Sports (designated express drop off point)
4. Head inside to Middle Green and utilise our touch screen console located as you walk in the venue. Enter your scheme identification number and enter the amount of bags being dropped. Once entered a box will pop up, please confirm that the name on the touch screen is your name and once confirmed your tags will print out below.
5. Take your tags and place one on each of your designated bags you are dropping off.
6. Once tagged you can now drop it into our container refund point. Middle Green will have 4 or more purple garbage bins, located at the front of our building near our loading zone. Tag your bags and place them in these bins. (if these bins are ever full when you arrive, please come in and speak to a staff member behind the bar and we can organise more bins for you).
7. The Return It Team will then come and collect all bags from our express drop off point and they will be taken back to the warehouse to be counted and they will process all refunds.
• Drop-offs are a convenient way to recycle your containers and receive a refund. However, it does take longer to receive your refund at bag drop-off points vs. taking your containers to an over-the-counter depot (where containers are counted on the spot).
• Payment times can vary due to demand and/or collection frequency by the operator.
• Some operators have limits to the amount of bags you can drop at one time.
• Bags of containers at many drop-off sites are cleared weekly, with some rural and regional areas less regularly. Containers aren’t counted and entered into the system until the bags have been picked up and taken to the operator’s depot. As a result, refunds for bag drop-offs can take up to seven working days to be transferred to your account.
• Please be careful to ensure that all containers are eligible, otherwise this could impact the amount you are refunded vs. what you were expecting.
Please also be aware that Middle Green Sports is just an express drop of point. We do not handle any of the refunds to customers and if you have any concerns with your refund or If you believe a payment is incorrect, you need to call the Contact Centre to resolve the issue. Please ring 13 42 42 or email firstname.lastname@example.org